The Atlantic Chapter invites presentation proposals for its Annual Meeting on October 17-18, 2014 at the Curtis Institute of Music in Philadelphia, PA. The nascent website can be found here: http://library.curtis.edu/atmla-philly-2014/.
To submit a proposal for this meeting, please send an abstract of your presentation to email@example.com by July 3rd. Presentations should last 30 minutes unless additional time is requested (subject to approval by the program committee).
Abstract submissions must include:
- Your name and affiliation
- Contact information (e-mail and telephone number)
- Title of your presentation
- An abstract of approximately 100 words
- Any additional equipment required beyond a computer, Internet access, projector, and speakers
- In submission e-mail, please use subject line: “ATMLA 2014 Presentation Proposal”
Programs of past meetings may be viewed here. We look forward to reading your proposals and seeing you in October!